Arowana with catfish fry

taybelZ

If the bottom was covered with D/W and the aro was a decent size to not really notice fry as food, SOME may grow out a bit but eventually just about everything that can fit in an aro's mouth will end up there.

it was a green arowana he was about 30cm and the tsn was around 8 i thought he would be find but hey u live and u learn

just out of interest guys how much would a green arowana be around 45cm, just was wondering how much they go for at this size i dont wanna sell him but

The aro is in the tank for temporary housing, so far ok. I think the fry should be ok, they are in the driftwood and the aro still quite small 15cms and from what i see the aro can't be bothered with .5cms peppermint fry in the tank as it looks quite tedious to pick them off the glass wall and wood.

Anyway, check this out not sure what i like the kids comment or the fish. LOL RUN LITTLE MICE RUN!

Well my silver was 55cm, living with BN's and clown loaches (all around the 8-12cm mark) and never touched one....guess he was just happy, well fed and lazy to boot.

Archived