Post pics of your other pets here

waruna

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manipulating animals for show purposses or for a prefered look s about as low as you can go in my book but each to there own i guess,

Would you do it to your children?????

anyway heres henry whos turning one tomorrow

as a baby

IPB Image

now a fat little bugger like his dad :)

IPB Image

and lolly my baby girl who turned two today

on her first christmas

IPB Image

and now

IPB Image

Manipulating animals for show purposses or for a prefered look s about as low as you can go in my book but each to there own i guess,

Great shots of your whiskered ones :thumbup:

If you have a look at Shadow's tail in my previous post you may notice it's length - really only apparent when she stands - it drags on the floor being about 4 inches too long. She has curled it up since age 6 months and is her trade mark. When she started in agility training the club was on at me no end to dock the end of it :angry: - I eventually left due to different points of view on MY dog :confused:

Great shots of your whiskered ones :thumbup:

If you have a look at Shadow's tail in my previous post you may notice it's length - really only apparent when she stands - it drags on the floor being about 4 inches too long. She has curled it up since age 6 months and is her trade mark. When she started in agility training the club was on at me no end to dock the end of it :angry: - I eventually left due to different points of view on MY dog :confused:

Shadow and all your puppies are absolutely gorgeous you are so lucky to have the room to keep them, and im glad you told the club to shove it when they wanted you to dock its tail, its absolutely gorgeous and a long tail just adds character and some individuality, Cant wait till i can move back to somewere with a backyard so i can get a shepperd damb sydney.

here is my Archie a Solomon Island eclectus

he is almost a year old and very talkative , he only gets loud if the kids start fighting :lol3: , i also have a staffy named Wednesday

IPB Image

Thanks for sharing guys, love them.

Hey Andy, love the last pic, what a classic!!!

Hey Aline, Shadow is beautiful, very nice pics.

Cheers,

Waruna :)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some pics of my Birds

I hope this works, ive never posted pics.

IPB Image

Hi Barnesy

Is that a superb blue wren or a blue wren ?

How hard are they to keep ? Would I be right in saying they eat live food only ?

Have you got any females & how much do males & females cost ?

Spent many of hrs chasing these guys around in the bush they just do not sit still.Trying to shoot them of cause :shock: with a camera.

thx

Rat

Hi All.

THIS.... Is the famous Dowie Dog. :):clap

She's a Bull terrier X Staffi Bully.

She was the loyalist of companions, and a great "run a muck"

Unfortunately she passed 6 mths ago. :cryblow:

had a great 11 year stint but.

and now lives in an urn on my book shelf.

Cheers

Karl.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

What breed of dog is that Rat, a Staffie X Pug?

:lol5::lol5::lol5: Sorry

Schmuck's got it.

They are a French Bull dogs not a very common breed why I do not know they are the best I will never own another breed after owning frenchies.

They are a very old breed one went down with the titanic and his owner.

This was my big boy lost him last year 11yrs old

Big boy Jed

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is Patsy's Farther Magnum

IPB Image

Link to my breeder

http://www.french-bulldog.com/

cya

Rat

Rat

Yeah hes a superb blue ren, and yes they are exclusive fed on live food. Crickets, white ants and meal worms.

Other than that they're easy to keep.

A pair are worth about $500 at the moment with females costing about $350

Do you breed finches?

this is my dog a pure Pekingese

when he was a pup about 1-3 months not too sure

IPB Image

about 10months

IPB Image

hard work looking after him especially his coat. Very tough for a little fellor of his size, a chick magnet if you want to pick up chicks at Bondi beach lol... each time i bring this guy down to bondi atleast 6 different chicks come up to me.

Tam

This is Ben my Bredli Python

aj page love Ben's color must look great after a shred.Never made it up Darwin this year thats the first time in 5yrs I need my NT fix :(

Rat

Yeah hes a superb blue ren, and yes they are exclusive fed on live food. Crickets, white ants and meal worms.

Other than that they're easy to keep.

A pair are worth about $500 at the moment with females costing about $350

Do you breed finches?

No mate I have no birds just love those little wrens :thumb

Its only a matter of time before I get a nice shot of one when I do I will post it for you just a blue of course not a superb blue.

I have 100s of shots but none make the cut yet.

This is as close as I have been to a nice shot but as you can see the eye is hard to see with wildlife shots you must have a nice sharp eye will try a little fill flash next time. Not very good poses & breaches in the way.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi Tam

I have that problem too but I have them telling me how ugly my dogs are :(

They are so beautiful to me :p

cya

Rat

Archived