Photos i took this long weekend.

MoliroMan

Nice pics :thumb

The 3801 looks awesome that colour instead of green :lol4:

I guess I'm not the only one who went on one this weekend, i went to the Zig Zag railway.

(Sorry if im hijacking your post a bit Dave)

IPB Image

IPB Image

I scored a ride in the cab too :lol4:

It was a cute lil loco caled "Stormin' Norman". Yours looks a bit bigger than mine though :p:lol3:

Double Hijacking sorry. Andy, I'm fairly certain that is the loco I helped restore (I'll see if I can find some old photos somewhere). When it was first restored it was bright red though :blink

Edit: Damn, forgot to congrat the original poster on the photos, they're great, I particularly like those Waratah's, beautiful! :)

feel free guys to add your steam locomotive pics if u like!!! :lol2:

good guesses guys!

Kinetic...i can't believe u helped to restore this majestic locomotive, what a shame they are trying to shut it down and place it to rust in a railway museum somewhere <_< .

It was the last steam locomotive "Cockatoo run" for the year and it was such a thrill to see it in the flesh....the noise it makes is so spine tingling!

the train runs from Sydney to Robertson.....we alighted from Wollongong to Robertson and then back again...well worth the trip and a major attraction for those along the way....

Dave

Archived