jewels or Blues?

Hoddz

Hey all i have a slight dilemma i am tryin to pick between two fish to get rid of Victim one is my Pair of red forest Jewels they dont really belong in my malawi tank but have been there longer than some of the newer fish in there or Number two victim to sell is my colony of 4 electric blues they are both really nice but are constantly going each other its driving me mad. one of them has to go but i dont know which ones the jewels should stay because i have raised them since fry and they ar gorgeous and i love em . Then the blues are great too and very nice i love them too... i know i know i sound crazy but its a hard desicion and getting another tank is out of the question as for i am allready have to get rid of two. I just wanted to vent this that is all thanks... :thumbup:

Heya made the decision quite easy tonight i just put my eight e/yellow fry in my tank that i have been raising separately but due to me stripping down the two two footers i had to put them in there cause in my other tank is perlmutts and i dont want to go there with yellows and perlmutts. I made sure i fed the fish and had the lights off for a while before putting them in then i dropped them in and waited 10 minutes and then turned the light on to find my male rfj swimming around with one in his mouth so i satrted catching them at 10.30 pm tonight and finished rebuilding the tank about 45 minutes ago rockwork is very nice but not for catching fish. :p So the jewels lost and Brett sorry that i had to let them go as for i love them and they are very good looking but they just dont fit... Kinda a little disheartend though due to the fact i have had them since they were an inch long.

But not tha yellows... :cryblow:

:thumbup:

Archived