Nannacara anomala & Microgeophagus altispinosa

AzFish

Microgeophagus altispinosa, I love them, they are hardy, have lot of character, active, front of glass dwelling and stay small. What more can you ask for in a fishly!

Nice male anomala you got there. i had a pair a while back, they sure were stunning looking fish! have you got a partner for him?

Yep got him a girl as well.

I struggled to get that pic of him!! As soon as I get a decent pic i will post it up.

Hi Guys -

I've noticed recently that I've been spelling Microgeophagus wrong. It's Mikrogeophagus :)... now I'm not alone :D! It looks funny with that "k" and not a "c" but that's the way the Code works.

Nice pics BTW!

I love both these fish - they are excellent and highly underrated species by many in the cichlid hobby... and thankfully, unlike Apistos, they are TOUGH!

Its funny the name occurred the other way with the k, but someones mistake when putting in the form to make it a recognised species. They even tried to fix it but it was tpo late. So really we are spelling it the way it was ment, they were the ones who made the mistake.

Adam

Very Nice indeed. Nice enough that I'm planning on getting some golds on Wednesday. There are also a very nice varient floating around with red fins, but Im happy with the normals (and broke).

Adam

Archived