L numbers

Brettmck

:) Hi all,

I think i'm catching L Number disease..... my only cure, get some.

Can anyone tell me where i can find what is available at the moment, or give me any suggestions for a beginner. Probably looking at the smaller species to start with as not a lot of tank space left.

Cheers

Brett :thumbup:

Try an Ancistrus species.

You've proabably done BN/Albino BN? Long fin BN/albino/calico LF

Maybe try Orange spots? Peppermints are always exciting.

Peppermints are a pretty good challange IMO.

Other L numbers are around... the pretty ones generally start for $200/fish (for fry)

HTH.

Mike.

:) Hi all,

I think i'm catching L Number disease..... my only cure, get some.

Can anyone tell me where i can find what is available at the moment, or give me any suggestions for a beginner. Probably looking at the smaller species to start with as not a lot of tank space left.

Cheers

Brett :thumbup:

How about a nice L168 to start with I just got one from Wayne at Xtreme Aquariums for $80 nice size 9cm he has some left.

L168

IPB Image

Cya

Rat

brett first go see the bank! LOL

depending on where you want to start and what your budget is.

Zebs are going for about $750 a fish (juvinile)

Try your BN's or L168/L52 and see what happerns.

They are easy to find.

Or hunt for L10a's if you have not much room.

Peppermints are always exciting.

And really cute as well. I am beginning to get the bug. Minties are a long term goal though if you want to grow them up from fry as I am finding out. I have mine for around 9-12 months and they are only now starting to put some size on. I think the biggest one is around 8cm but he (I suspect) but is a good looking dude. for sure. I suspect that my next attempt at catties will be with the L168's or L333's, but that is down the track a little. I have 20 tanks ATM and I don't have the tank space........yet :lol4::lol4:

cheers

rosco

Archived