Question time. Mpanga

Hoddz

what i have is a question for you all. after my horrible hongi/Cobue dispute last nite. I wish to ask for advice i plan on getting this nice male Mpanga (Yes Mpanga not mbamba sorry all) becxause i purchased his other girlfriend today so i have now two Mpanga females holding. They are by themselves in a lil 1.5 fter they seem ok not fighting just following each other about. I have this question to ask though my mpanga male i am going to buy is about 8cm long and my Afra cobue and my salousi are about 4-5 cm long with these both being blue fish with barring will there be severe conflict if i put him in the 6fter with them or would it just be safer to put him in the 2fter by himself then drop the females in once they spit or should i strip them now that i have two of them in one lil tank together??? Sorry all for so many questions but i am travelling into uncharted territory now and any response will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Do you have 2 holding females in the same tank? Personaly i dont put fish that look any thing like each other together, or holding females.

Cheers, timmy

Archived