Slate or thin Rock

Hoddz

Hey all just wondering if anyone can help me i am looking for some thin slate or rocks aprroximatly 10mm thick doesnt matter about length. Even broken slate tiles. Or does any one know any where on the central coast where i can obtain some.

Thanks..

Hoddz cool.gif

Hey all just wondering if anyone can help me i am looking for some thin slate or rocks aprroximatly 10mm thick doesnt matter about length. Even broken slate tiles. Or does any one know any where on the central coast where i can obtain some.

Thanks..

Hoddz  cool.gif

Mate, THE SKILLION! Take a drive up to Gosford and off to your right of the skillion is all the natural slate ( thick and thin ) you could ever need!

It's a bugger carrying up the hill if you have a heavy piece though !

Rob raisehand.gif

You cannot take slake from parks, reserves or beaches.

I got mine as offcuts/broken slates from Amber tiles. Easy, free and legal. Alternatively a slate roofer is a good source for broken bits.

Most slate tile places have a brokens bin that they are usually happy to let you rummage through.

You cannot take slake from parks, reserves or beaches.

I got mine as offcuts/broken slates from Amber tiles. Easy, free and legal. Alternatively a slate roofer is a good source for broken bits.

Wow! I thought public beaches were OK only national parks were out of bounds. There you go, luckily I havn't taken any for years! wink2.gif

Archived