Identify This ish

Hoddz

Hello all i was just wondering if you could help me indentify this fish it is only a Juvinile at the moment I was advised it was an orange top Zebra fry. But i have hesitations in thinking so..

Thanks Hoddz.. blush.gif

user posted image

user posted image

bigsmile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm. They are feeders I suspect *joking*. Seriously though I'd let them live out their lives in a display tank.

There are plenty of nice mbuna round that are confirmed one thing or another (the Classifieds section here or Auburn or Parramatta Aquarium will have some for sale)... better to get some identified stock and go from there for your breeding.

Hey guys thought i had it all worked out but now i am thinking maybe hybrid cause some of them are now from 3 cm to 6cm heres more pictures and they arnt seeming to colour up yet but they change colours from dark grey with black bands to pale blue sometimes with no bands their cheeks have irredescent speckles on them like jewels and their fins are yellow... Here are the best pics i could get....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

But when you look at the last picture then the one of my hongi below they look very similar..

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived