Wats worng?

Guest ConvictsRule

HI

1st of all you might like to fix your spelling laugh.gif and if you have a spare tank put her in that or float her in a net box (cant think of what they are called )inside the tank or provide pieces of ag pipe or similar for her to hide in

Yep...what Sarah said.

...or even just catch her in a net and isolate her that way. That will give you time to look in the DIY section and make a floaty for her to live in till she is fit enough to return to the group.

IME, once the other females start ganging up it is all over.

What decor do you have in the tank and what are the numbers and species(other than the Labeotropheus fuelleborni), how long have they been together...and what size is the tank?

Guest ConvictsRule

Hi,

All I have is the Labeotropheus fuelleborni in the tank.

Its a standard 4 ft with alot of rocks that creates like 10 homes!

they have been together for 1 week,the male seems to be shy and not do nothing and just stay inside this big fish ornament!

The female that got bashed just bred and i stripped the fry.

The female doesent get bashed that much now for some reason but still has a bit of ripped scales and fins sad.gifsad.gif

well you can always re arrange the rock work that sometimes help but i think you should try and isolate her you can buy those net boxes they are quite cheap and even cheaper make one yourself out of an icecream container like Maz said,

Archived