Cyprichromis Leptosoma "Utinta"

Bruce

I have recently purchased a breeding colony of C. Leptosoma "Utinta" and was just wondering if they are compatible with the fish I plan to keep. I am planning;

~ 8 Lepidiolamprologus attenuatus

~1M 4F/5F

~10 Foai

Are these species all compatible? What other species are cyps compatible with? Does anyone have any special care tips for them?

Also, if anyone has any foai available PM me.

Bruce

As in my other post Cyps like it a bit calmer or they dont breed, i have my 20 in with 6 Xenos, and they get along great. Shell dwellers are also very compatible, i also have a trio of caudopunctatus in there.

they like current, but also like to be able to get out of the current, they can spook easily, and really like super clean water, open style tank, but will also like to hide amongst rock piles...

Foai, I have about 10+ Foai "magara" for sale very soon at 5cm, and 7 more that will be along in another 3-4 months, there are pics of their Dad, and older brothers ( the really pretty one) in the link below.

In a 6x2x2 or bigger they should be Ok, but loose all but 2 male foai, you will see why when they get bigger/breeding.

Archived