Epoxy Resin for DIY background

Guest parallel

Guest parallel

Hi All,

I'm about to make a DIY background for my 4 ft tank., and wondering if anyone here have attempted such DIY.

If you don't mind sharing your info's I would like to know what brand of epoxy did you used and where did you get it?

Cheers

Parallel

Guest parallel
hi parrallel,have u had a look in the sydney cichlid society diy theres one in there done with epoxy  resin hope that helps you out mate

Hi,

Yes have have already sass that out, but he didn't specify which brand he used. So I was wondering anyone have tried using epoxy in here.

Cheers

Parallel

dntknw.gif if this helps but the company I got mine from is FGI *fiber glass international* they do have a sales office in NSW and the addy is

14 Clearview Pl Brookvale NSW 2100

Ph 02 9938 7222 Fax 02 9938 5826

The brand I use is the Nuplex R180, 4lt kit should cost you somewhere around the $70 mark thumb.gif

Guest parallel
dntknw.gif  if this helps but the company I got mine from is FGI *fiber glass international* they do have a sales office in NSW and the addy is

14 Clearview Pl Brookvale NSW 2100

Ph 02 9938 7222 Fax 02 9938 5826

The brand I use is the Nuplex R180,  4lt kit should cost you somewhere around the $70 mark  thumb.gif

Hi,

Thx for that, I'l go and sass it out.

Cheers

Parallel

The brand of epoxy used on the background on Sydney Cichlid Society was Fiberglass (A/Asia). It is there own brand.

They have an office on Willoughby Rd in Willoughby as well as another office in western Sydney somewhere.

Link Click HERE

Above is the original thread from this site which should answer some of your questions.

Regards,

Chris

Archived