New Talking Raphaels

Snoozie

Well I picked up my great little Raphaels on the weekend. 3 of the little cuties ~ 4cm each.

They seem to be settling in quite happily though I can't get a pic of them at the moment because they've staked out one of the caves as "their spot" and theres no way i can get a good enough picture to do them justice.

Anyway, noticed tonight that I can only locate 2 of them...1 seems to have disappeared.

I am just wondering if anyone else's prize catfish have managed to magically disappear and hopefully later reappear?

Love to hear from anyone experiencing this sort of "magical" now you see me, now you don't behaviour.

mate have no fear, it is in there somewhere, I love my cats and found raphaels to be great at hiding for the first few weeks after which they will happily come out at feeding time and retreat back to home immediately afterwards. Not a fish that will swim freely around the tank foor the sake of it but well worth it when they do come out. They grow quick too

Cool fish (costatus right?). Catfish are masters of hiding and making their owners worry and the more expenisve they are the better they are at making you worry. LOL.gif

Cool fish (costatus right?). Catfish are masters of hiding and making their owners worry and the more expenisve they are the better they are at making you worry.  LOL.gif

Yep, costatus they are...Oh and your not wrong! woot.gif Everyday I can feel a new wrinkle forming as I anxiously search for my three little houdinis... laugh.gif

And I thought kids were sposed to make you worry LOL.gif

Archived