Spectrum Special @ Auburn Aquarium

@nthony

Hi All,

Just thought i would let you all know about Auburn Aquariums current special we are running on New Life Spectrum Pellet Buckets

All 2.27kg Buckets of Pellets are going out at $135ea woot.gifwoot.gifwoot.gif

or if you buy 4 or more assorted buckets they will drop to $125ea

We have the growth, 1mm cichlid and 3mm large fish all in stock ready to pick up.

Other varieties can be supplied if required.

If you want to try Spectrum for the first time we are also offering 20% off our regular shelf price on all retail size Spectrum products.

Drop into store to familarize yourself with the entire spectrum range.

Please quote this special and your ACE forum handle when in store.

Freight can be arranged for out of area purchases.

Anthony wink2.gif

Auburn Aquarium

115 Parramatta Rd

Auburn 2144

(02) 96485200

Hi All,

Just thought i would let you all know about Auburn Aquariums current special we are running on New Life Spectrum Pellet Buckets

All 2.27kg Buckets of Pellets are going out at $130ea  woot.gif  woot.gif  woot.gif

We have the growth, 1mm cichlid and 3mm large fish all in stock ready to pick up.

Other varieties can be supplied if required.

If you want to try Spectrum for the first time we are also offering 20% off our regular shelf price on all retail size Spectrum products.

Drop into store to familarize yourself with the entire spectrum range.

Anthony  wink2.gif

Auburn Aquarium

115 Parramatta Rd

Auburn 2144

(02) 96485200

Hello there,

WOW, I must say this is by far the best deal I have seen. Thanks Anthony for putting NLS on special and for supporting this great product. clap.gif

I think the end users are the winners here. Has any one ever received a better deal than this?

I’m pleased to see the prices of NLS are getting more reasonable each day. LOL.gif

Waruna

Archived