Anybody got this DVD

burgoid

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ash and others,

I received the DVD the other day and have watched it.

It is a very good quality video it runs for about an hour then there are a series of still shots of fish from several different lakes in the region.

The voice over is pretty good, you can select from four languages, Dutch, English, Spanish or French, he identifies the fish and some of their basic habits in the wild but doesn't get too technical at all.

Given that I don't know of any other DVD's on Central American Cichlids I would have to say it is the best I have seen. clap.gif

I believe it was worth the $43 including postage that I paid.

Cheers,

John.

actually, I don't think it's just fish she's wee wEEed at, probably just spending money in general! dry.giflaugh.gif

Glad to here you enjoyed it John. shame that it doesnt get too technical but like you said not many others around, wnever would have guessed shipping would be that much for a dvd though. guess I better get saving. :D

Hi Burgoid,

You have to remember that the price quoted on the site was $25 + $6 US, so depending on the value of the Aussie $ at the time you order that will govern what the Australian price is, I thought $43 wasn't too bad.

Cheers,

John.

• 4 months later...

Archived