Resun air pump

Huyey

i use a resun 8 outlet pump.after 4-5 months one of the littlerubber tubes that holds the hammer arm wore out,and it is noisy,but cheap for what you get!

I have the 2 outlet pump, after a few months it rattles like hell.

I have another brand with 8 outlets very similar to Resun. When I use all 8, 2 outlets don't have the same output as the rests, they don't even creates bubbles when I put the airline in water (too weak).

If you have the money, get something decent.

REgards,

DD

I've got a Resun 8 outlet air pump and I think it works great - not too noisy and it certainly does the job. Ben at Age of Aquariums sells them for $64.00.

You can reduce noise by adjusting the pressure and also placing the unit on a towel or book or similar. You can also suspend the unit from a hook to stop it rattling.

hth

Nic

I had a 4 outlet, like others it was OK for a few months then slowly got louder and louder.

The last pump i bought was a Schego(M2K3) 300lph. Expensive but works like a charm.

I have used a lot of air pumps over the years and found most of them make some noise. The best advice is to look after them if a part wears out replace it. Any body that has a pump that thay cant fix if you bring it to me i will try to fix it for you. I have a lot of parts for all sorts of pumps and electomagnetic air compressors.

Archived