Slippery Little Suckers shipment

Anita_ozfish

I have just spoken to George from SLS and he has advised me that the order from Germany has definitely been cancelled. He is very apologetic for this and would like everyone who has paid a deposit to either ring or email him with details of their bank account numbers or their addresses so that these refunds can start happening.

Thanks everyone smile.gif

George's email address is

georgef@austarmetro.com.au for all those who need to pass on their details for a refund.

Thanks for posting the information Anita, disapointing that the fantastic fish we were all hoping for were not able to be delivered this time around.

Hopefully we can do this again another time.

Also what is his email address, can you either post it if George doesn't mind or PM it to me as bank account details over the phone are easy to get wrong etc, been there doen that in the past ooops.

Mark

I don't know anything about what was ordered, etc, etc...but from this post and the last, by "elise007", on this topic make me very glad that I wasn't involved.

Never getting call backs or updates unless you hunt them down, is a slap in the face to me as a customer and it is the reason I no longer deal with many people who I used to do business with.

Sounds like a real downer for you Mark.

Archived