Buying Holey Rocks from Texas!

MoliroMan

Due to overwhelming demand from some people on ACE forum, here is a brief synopsis of my Texas Holey rock buying experience.

Since the interest in the rocks on ebay is not so great u may get yourself a bargain! But don't all bid at once! wink2.gif

All i can say is these Rocks r amazing and if u r willing to fork out the dough u won't regret it! But obviously u could be paying up to US $300 (incl freight) for a 30lb rock!!!

Here is an example:

user posted image

This rock weighs approximately 27 lbs., and approximate measurements are: 15"x11"x8"

This rock approximately features:

1 hole @ 2.5"x2" that leads into 4 other holes

1 hole @ 2.5"x2.5"

1 hole @ 5.5"x2.5" that leads into 5 other holes one of which measures 3.75"x1.5" on the backside of the rock

2 holes @ 1", and few holes that are smaller than 1".

Subtotal: US $150.00

Shipping and handling via USPS Airmail Parcel Post:

(includes any seller handling fees) US $121.90

Seller discounts (-) and charges (+): US $0.00

Total: US $271.90

Note, this is an extreme example. If u buy rocks that were won for less and weigh less the shipping will not be so expensive!

Seamail costs approx. half of airmail. It all depends on the weight of the rock. The max weight u can ship is 44lb or 20Kg.

No customs issues at all! All they will do is inspect it and give u a pampthlet saying what things r prohibited. I have received all 10 rocks from Texas without them being confiscated!

Here is the site where u can buy rocks:

Texas Holey Rock

HTH

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Archived