having to register

Alvil

No no trouble registering, must have hit wrong button and posted prematurely.

What i was trying to say was, that i don't think not being able at least to read or browse this forum, it might not get some new members, i for one not being very good with computers, and hesitant of giving my email address or other info over the net would not have regisered if not familiar with this forum and how its conducted, maybe it's got to do with my age?

It took me weeks of browsing before regisrting in the previous forum.

Alex,

Hi Guys -

I realise registration and application is a bit of a pain. But it gives some protection from both the legal eagles - and dodgy dealers ;).

Hope no one is finding it too arduous ;).

Cheers -

The registration process was very easy for me. (thanks to all the data entry from the moderators).

Althought I didn't actually get an email (and I still haven't) I just went to the password reminder option and got in that way.

BTW the one thing that I thought was a little odd was that I needed to request access to the classifieds to be able to read the terms of the classifieds. Wouldn't it be better to allow us to read the terms of the classified before we send you an email saying that we accept them? Just my 2 cents worth.

But don't get me wrong. You guys are doing a great job. ;)

Archived