Interesting visit to LFS

burgoid

hey guys. i've just arrived home from a LFS i don't usually visit and it was quite interesting. for you see they had some really expensive fish there 6cm BN for about $30 ect. but they also had some absolute bargins as i was looking through the tanks i saw some gold nugget plecos about 18cm. as i looked for the price on the tank all i could see was med pleco $65, so i asked the shop assistant how much the gold nuggets were and she said there not gold nuggets there normal pleco's and they were $65 dollars blink.gif

no i don't no to much about pleco pricing but i no enough that is a really good price lol.

i also spotted a great looking red devil about 10cm mostly white (probally turn orange sad.gif ) but it had a black tail and fins with some good fat lips on him. know i have never seen devils here in oz with fat lips as i thought they were only from F0,F1,f2 specimens. so either this fish had a great bloodline or was an illegal import. i could be wrong please feel free to correct me.

Gold spots (L1) usually go for about $80 for 5cm here in Adelaide. Also i've seen some RD's that have fat lips, i think they often lose this feature as they get bigger (don't quote me on that though).

Anthony

Archived