7 Bar Auction

jonsey

Who should have won the Auction ?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should andy have won the auction the last post by andy was at Posted: Dec 29th 2003 @ 7:00

or XterC who'se last post was at Posted: Dec 29th 2003 @ 7:01

Now i know the seller wants the best price for his fish so XterC's vote should have been counted however andy didnt even get another chance to bid as he said time was up at 7:01 !

I think the bidding should have continued onto SCP Chat.

well i need a third option. this system is not suitable for auctions. very unfair for all parties involved. im quick to diss it but am unable to think of a solution wub.gif . unless they were posted on ebay itself (although i think its illegal to sell ive stock on there ohmy.gif ) but other wise highest offer. i know wot ur all thinkin thats wot he did. but if the price kept goin up untill it woz what the highest bider is willing to pay well theres the winner.

im starting to mumble now. ill shut up. just dont think the system if fair..

just my 2 cents worth enwyas...

I am sure that an Auction script is out there perhaps YeW can download and install it into Invasion be alot fairer to everyone.

But the auction was for over $3000 you think the owner of the fish would have contacted both parties on a conference call to confirm highest bidder etc...

Ohh well.

Jonsey -

Unfortunately the auction rules were not particularly clear. The seller has chosen the winner and I'm content to let it rest at that.

All future auctions on the SCP will have stricter rules... will look at auction script integration at some point also.

Cheers -

David.

Archived