Boronia Aquariums New Website

Boronia Aquarium

Hello.

Just letting you all know that Boronia Aquarium has just released its beta version of our new website with our all new shopping pages.

At this stage, there are no pictures of products or fish. The site is updated from our store computer system at least weekly, this means that stock list are very up to date.

Complete stock lists are now online. Basically if it is in our system it will appear on the website. Fish on the other hand will only appear if they are in stock at the time of the upload.

Due to hassles with freight companies, we have put a hold on online ordering on live fish and glass aquariums. We are working on ways to make these products fully available online.

Pictures will be added soon, we have a technical glitch that we have to overcome before we can link pictures to products.

Please have a look around the new shopping pages and let us know what you think.

Your feedback is most welcome. :)

To get to the new site click on the following link:

Boronia Aquarium Online

I look forward to seeing the website when you guys get all the graphics going.

I found it pretty easy to navigate... Can you use your credit card to purchase the goods?

Also - the idea of being able to purchase tanks and live fish on line is quite exciting.

Hello Willy,

We can’t wait to be able to show pictures of all the stock, including fish and plants.

We will also be adding a product review section for each product and a product rating system.

For fish and plants, we are going to display preferred water parameters etc.

Yes when you go through to the checkout you will be able to pay online with all major credit cards, direct deposit and cheques/money orders.

Thanks for your kind words and look out for the updates. smile.gif

Regards

Boronia Aquarium

well I like your new web site, but I have to say I've been dissapointed on the three occassions I've visited the store on the lack of customer service.

Now I don't want people to take this the wrong way as perhaps its been a coincidence.

I'd like to have a chat to you about it sometime though as I was amazed on all three occasions.

cheers,

Pete

great website too, and i went to your store last Saturday and enjoyed my visit it was rather brief as i had 2 kids in tow, just wish my tank had been cycled .

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to say that I have received your email asking for further details and will reply shortly. Its nice to know you guys are interested in feedback and are open to discussion rather than just ignoring the customer.

cheers,

Peter

Archived