My Tank :)

darkmuncan

Hi Guys,

here are some pics of my new tank and some fishy's

sorry for poor image quality/lighting, but im still learning how to take decent pics on this camera...

Front

user posted image

Left view

user posted image

Right View

user posted image

Peek-a-boo

user posted image

Rockage

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Male Fronty @ 22cm

user posted image

A Sailfin @ 18cm

user posted image

Male Protomelas steveni's

user posted image

user posted image

well thats all i got for now...

cheers

Mark

Like the tank and the way you've laid out that rockwork on the right hand side. thumb.gif

Couldn't quite see any of the fish maybe because they've been lost in the dark background...

Cheers

Richard

its just crushed white marble from St George Aquarium thumb.gif

yer aquaman i agree, all the little buggers hide!

you wouldnt think there were 13 fish in there would you!

but as i add more largers haps, they will come out as they get disturbed in their hidey spots. The Steveni's were never seen til i put the Fronty in there, now he cruises around and chases them out of their caves, so now they are always out front smile.gif

hopefully with the addition of more bigger guys they will get out in the open more.

Plus they were hiding because they knew i was taking photo's smile.gif

Very nice mate. Can I suggest some haps with a bit of yellow or orange to them? It looks like you have clown loaches in there but as you know they have a tendency not to do much and just hide most of the time so I'd recommend something along the lines of the copadichromis varieties. Even some nice lithobates could look good in there provided you get stock with nice strong crests. Im no expert, I just figured your tank would look really good with some yellow/orange.

Archived