Orange spot bn

jamos

Jamos,

Have alook at this bunfight we had on Auscat some time back. I am absolutely certain that these are what we have, until now, called "Orange spot B/N".

There are a number of pics from a few members and a couple of pics of juviniles that they tried to say were different fish.

The youngsters of "Orange spot B/N" have orange/rusty coloured spots on the pectoral fins. These spots fade with age. ( the name O.S. B/N was prolly tacked on to juviniles way back, but the 'orange' fades with age an no one had any adults at the time).

http://perthcichlid.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2356

I have had my fish for some years now, and paid $45 for 4 - 5 cm fish when I got them.

Alan.

There are a number of pics from a few members and a couple of pics of juviniles that they tried to say were different fish.

The evidence is still there Alan and why after almost a year you cant let this go is beyond me zipit.gif I will never reply to this subject ever again as it bores me. why your post had to include all that rubbish instead of a simple pic again i will not understand... It was only meant to educate but in the end ignorance will distroy the hobby.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived