2ft Plant Tanks

Mango4Jade

My 2ft plant that started off slowly. With no gravel and only female guppies, but now after about a year...its got gravel, lots of plants and teaming with life. I think its heavily overstocked, once they grow up nicely...most of the fish will be given away and left with a few nice pairs of guppies.

user posted image

Onced my guppies started to pump out fry every month, i noticed I needed another tank. With the help of my mate on another forum, he kindly donated a spare 2ft for the 2ft fry tank I have now. So I thank him gratefully. Once starting to purchase plants for the tank...i decided to purchase only anubias species.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I think I've got three types of anubias in the 2ft fry tank...still trying to collect more types.

Anyways, Hope you like em.

Cheers

Mango thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey dude

Nice Pics of your planted tank you got there.

maybe one day ill come over and have a look at your tanks seeing as i live close bigsmile.gifbigsmile.gif

Are you planning on putting some otehr fish in there? like corys etc?

Cheers Daniel

I have Corys, BN, Guppies and a SAE in the 2ft Plant. Also the fry tank has a common pleco and guppy fry.

Im thinking a few bns in the 2ft fry tank and leave it at that. Its going to be turned into a fry tank with catfish in em since there are plenty of algae and plants and driftwood for them to play on.

I guess you can come around one day. Just PM me and we will see.

Mango thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Nope, the heater and filter I got from the same store I got the Anubias nana petite...@ H2O Aquarium in Homebush West in Sydney. They are located on Henley Rd in Homebush West. I was lucky to pick up the Anubias nana petite...once it came into the store...i picked it up. They priced it for $20, but was able to get it for $15.

Archived