ACE BBQ ACT

chorrylan

Sorry folks I've been a little distracted and disorganized so it has taken a while to get some photos up.

But here goes

lotsa others here

user posted image

Not a huge crowd but we had fun. Clockwise around the table from the far left is Rachael (not sure of here ACE id as she's a recent member), Trevor, Skippy, Jen, Megan (mrs skippy), Rachaells friend ? and Leo. The two guys at the rear left are Papparosco and Brownfish and the two scheming up some machiavellian plot at the rear right are Shell and Canberra_Alex

user posted image

Shell threatening to drop Alex' sausage on the hotplate... he's still laughing at this stage because he thinks she's just joking.

user posted image

Trevor and Alex whipping up some extra special seasoning to add to the chicken kebabs

user posted image

Our little island was too small to go throwing boots around so we played pin-the-tail-on-the-frontosa instead.

user posted image

This looks like a winning move coming up here

Hey aline

It was a great spot except if you have a really cute active 2 year old (even if I say so myself) who continually wanted to play with the swans, the ducks and anything else that involved getting wet and or muddy. It was lucky that her Mum was not around to see what she was getting into. laugh.gif. ( I am definitely not giving up my day job)

We did have a pin the tail on the frontosa comp and a throw the seagull competition see here --> throw the seagull (download warning)

(really Trevor was relieving the bird of some netting it was trapped in but I am not one to let the truth get in the way of a good story LOL.gif ).

cheers

Rosco

it was quite a pleasant day for most. I spent 2 and half hours chasing after Zoe. Getting out of the dirt and mud and trying to stop from running straight into the water clothes and all. But it was a hoot anyway thumb.gif . Pin the tail on the frontosa was a great hit and I think fun was had by all.

cheers

Rosco

Archived