should we start a sydney zebra club!

gianniz

well I was thinking those who have invested fair bit into these little critters should gather and share information and hopefully all would have success in breeding them in the near future.

I know some people don't like to be mentioned so pm me.

we can gather around or have a private forum where we can put in our local knowledge and etc..

anyway post here or pm me guys..

might even wanna meet around the nsw cichlid society meeting this saturday and have a chat.

cheers

Myself I have 4 small zebra they are in standard 4 footer in semi tanganikan tank! LOL

tank mates

+small altos

+pair of peppermint

+10 or so small peppermints

+8 albino cats

so far they are doing really good (had them for about 2 weeks)

they all have a hiding spot and sooon as they are startled they move straight into their hideaway.

the coolest thing one day looked into my tank and saw 3 of them having a conversation! LOL they looked like they were having a tuppaware party! ROFL

food wise

+they eat catfish pellets

+they seem to love shrimp pellets

+bloodworms

+brineshrimps

anyway this is what I can offer for you for now

PS don't even think about robbing me! I have chubb security and 3 doors down we have the hidden chubb security office so they will be at my house in a flash clap.gif

PS don't even think about robbing me! I have chubb security and 3 doors down we have the hidden chubb security office so they will be at my house in a flash

good... is there anything else i should know? give me more of your security features so i feel safe and confident next time i visit you cool.gif

A Sydney Zeb forum? it's sad that you are not inviting the other states to play sadsmiley02.gif

Personally l think the with ACE Catfish corner and The Australian Catfish & Loach Forum we have the bases well covered.

If you started such a tight focus group on the net l dont think you would find enough people wanting to play, not that many people have zebs, not all of them have internet access and not all of those want to share for all sorts of reasons, including security, a good idea but as l said it may well be too tight of a focus group, Good luck with it.

oops please do not read all my posts exactly as it sounds smile.gif try to interpret it as how ever suits you best smile.gif

I never ment to say sydney alone i ment to say those we can unit and share idea (within shareable distance -within australia)

so those none sydney people who thought they weren't invited please accept my appologies. I only wanted to start this so we can all help each other out.

• 2 months later...

Archived