Brichardi with cylindricus

Ant

Hey i was told that its not a good idea to keep the two together unless you have a large tank, i was gunna put one pair of cylindricus in my 5ft with 5 brichardi, was wondering if any one has any advice to give???

Anthony :)

both fish occupy a similar position in the tank, in the rocks, what other fish will be in the tank? A 5x2x2 should be big enough for those fish if there is heaps of rock work and hiding places. Brichardi can be rather aggressive once they start breeding, and tend to take up lots of room... Not sure how aggressive the cylindricus would get as mine have not bred yet! but would asssume them to be of similar temperament.. I have them together in one tank and pulchers and leleupi together in another, lots of big notting, but not much aggression... I would say give it a go!

My cylindricus arent too psycho, same with my brichardi pr. So i think a 5' would be ample to house these 2 fish sp in. Although thats a very small number of fish for such a big tank, To me it seems like a waste of space. because u could just keep a pr in a small tank.

But anyhow it would work IMO.

lee

Archived