PL light tubes

PHL

I'm looking for replacement tubes for my Aqua One compact fluorescent unit; the current one is a 24W 'cool' tube, which doesn't make the plants or fish look good. I'm ideally looking for a 5600K tube, although I wonder if a pinker plant tube might make the goldfish look better. Any suggestions as to sources? Although these seems to be common in the US, it's only starting to appear locally.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

i have an aqua one power compact to (well 2 of them). one of the tubes was faulty when i bought it, and i have ordered another to replace it.

the supplier is www.kongs.com.au

look up the product sheets and the type of bulbs that can be purchased are listed

i'm using 4x 24watt of those white PL tubes, and 1x 30watt standard fluoro actinic for my marine tank.

Tubes are currently on order (didn't have any 24 watts in stock 2 weeks ago).

- Ernie

hi

you can go to an electrical wholesaler like rovert,tle.cetnaj or lawence and hanson.they will be cheaper than just about anywhere else as thy deal that sot of stuff every day.just take the tube with you an evrything sweet

you can go to an electrical wholesaler like rovert,tle.cetnaj or lawence and hanson.they will be cheaper than just about anywhere else as thy deal that sot of stuff every day.just take the tube with you an evrything sweet

Do they sell the tues now? I asked some time ago, and got blank looks (TLE, JR Turk and another are very close by); must try them again.

Archived