documentaries

tykita

A very popular doc. about lake tanganyika and its cichlids is "National Geographic , jewel of the rift". I dont know where you can buy it, I tried but couldnt find anywhere. There is a site on the internet where you can download it.

http://carazy.net/mpegs/NatGeoParts/

Its about 400mb so you would probably want to be on broadband if you want to download it.

Bob

We have a few videos in the NSW Cichlid Society library and I could recommend the:

Cichlidae Live - Lake Malawi Cichlid Centre

and

Cichlidae Live - Cichlid Centre Part 2

The first video demonstrates malawi cichlids in their natural habitat and have very nice underwater video footages. The 2nd video shows also fishes in the lake but mainly concentrating on Stuart Grant's fish export farm at the lake and this movie is also quite interesting.

Roland

We have a few videos in the NSW Cichlid Society library and I could recommend the:

Cichlidae Live - Lake Malawi Cichlid Centre

and

Cichlidae Live - Cichlid Centre Part 2

The first video demonstrates malawi cichlids in their natural habitat and have very nice underwater video footages. The 2nd video shows also fishes in the lake but mainly concentrating on Stuart Grant's fish export farm at the lake and this movie is also quite interesting.

Roland

Where can we buy these videos ?

I'm not sure where did the library get these movies originally or where can you buy them from, I can probably find out this weekend.

Roland

Yeah if you could reply back to this thread about it would be great..

Cheers..

Hi Guys,

Cichlid Press dont have dvd's they only have the videos.

I will contact the Rep today and get a price for you on the video's if he has them in stock.

The reason Cichlid Press probably hasn't answered your request is that Ad has just returned to the States from diving in Lake Malawi.

HTH

Brett

Archived