My new Ple*ostomus :)

PSi4EVA

Hi guys,

Well I finally made it down to Sydney and after many fish stores, I finally settled on Aquarium Pet and Produce (Rod Wallaces) store. I had to decide between a medium Ple*o or 2 smaller ones. I opted for the 2 smaller ones as they sell quite high here where I am. After 8 months, I'll keep my favourite one and sell the other, which will offset the original purchase cost :unsure Rob was extremely helpful and listened to me go on and on with questions, and whilst his store required some skill navigating, everything worked out well. He made a sale and I am a very happy customer.

I thought I'd snap a quick photo of one of the ple*os, they are both pretty much the same at about 8cm -9cm.

Thanks for all your help,

Cheers,

Scott

ple*o.jpg

after having to part with my pleco and gibbya couple of months ago , i purchased today from Malvern Aquarium a gibby 8cm for $26, it was a bargain , they had golden plecos too not much more then the standard pleco in price. I found out that these plecos and gibbies had been bred in dams up north in Queensland .

Great Pic and Nice fish, Sarah exactly how much were the Golden Plecs?

One day i hope to have a tank large enough to have a gibby and plecos. But until that day comes and my parents give in ill have to put up with the lack of tanks sad.gif

Archived