who breeds what

rosco

Hi fellow canberrans,

I remember a discussion on some forum somewhere and I think that it went along the lines of who breeds what. I am after a better solution than going to the LFS as I am sick of what they keep. I seem to remember that Laurie breeds bucket loads of africians and there are a couple of other people who do the same. This is probably relates to Canberra not to a general classifieds ad (correct me if I am wrong Willy). But it is just info that I am after. I am going to join the CDAS in January so I may make more contacts then, but I just cannot wait till then.....

:^:

PR

I agree with all of the above :D

Quality in the LFS seems mixed, particularly for species which colour with maturity. Is that right ? I would like to start getting fish though local breeders because I suspect the quality would be better.

I think a breeders register for the ACT would be a good idea rosco. I dont think it breaches the rules about trading on this forum - just PM people who list fish you are interested in. But dont do any "trading" in here please. I will see what i can get going.

Happy to help.

WW

done - I have pinned it to the top of this page. As i am not keeping any fish at the moment :):):angry: i cant contribute. But i will be sure to update the list in the future.

Cheers

ww

Archived