IntoTheRainz

i just bought the sony dsc p100 camera and its awesome picture quality for $550 on ebay and also bought a 1GB memory stick for $225. total $775.

it has 5 megapixel so if want to blow it up to A1 sze its still clear. has 3 optical zoom. and very clear close up shots. its very good for taking photos of fish.

video is also outstanding.

i have had camera in past but this one tops them all. camera i good cause its one u can keep for lifetime.

I have been looking at digi cameras lately for my G/F..

Willing to spend around 400-600 dollars..

I have narrowed it down to the..

Fuji Film FinePix F440 - 4 megapixel - 3x optical zoom

Nikon Coolpix 4100 - 4 megapixel - 3x optical zoom

And worth a look is the

Fuji Film FinePix S3500 Zoom - 4 megapixel - 6x optical zoom

Or If I had 1k to spend id consider the Sony DSCF717 and other higher end Nikon Cool Pix cameras..

HTH..

i just bought the sony dsc p100 camera and its awesome picture quality for $550 on ebay and also bought a 1GB memory stick for $225. total $775.

it has 5 megapixel so if want to blow it up to A1 sze its still clear. has 3 optical zoom. and very clear close up shots. its very good for taking photos of fish.

video is also outstanding.

i have had camera in past but this one tops them all. camera i good cause its one u can keep for lifetime.

I found this exact same camera on ebay with extra memory sticks for $479.00

I have seen alot of these cybershot cameras and quality in the shots is dissapointing to say the least.

Post some pics that you have taken on it so we can compare

buy digital camera from a Camera company(e.g nikon, olympus) instead of a electronics company(e.g sony)

i bought the olympus c-770 . which is similar to the one engima bought, check some of the photo he took in the photo forum.

it is a good camera with a good len. it's retail

around $680

buy digital camera from a Camera company(e.g nikon, olympus) instead of a electronics company(e.g sony)

i bought  the olympus c-770 . which is similar to the one engima bought, check some of the photo he took in the photo forum.

it is a good camera with a good len. it's retail

around $680

You could put the best camera in the world in someone's hands, it doesnt really mean their going to get stellar results with it.. wink.gif

I was on a budget and bought a Sony DSC-P100 and find that it can take great photos (hey I managed a second in the november photo comp), as well as fairly average ones, but I think those are more a result of the user than the camera. Its serves me well has great battery life as compared to others and takes good pics for the price.

The best way to find out though is go into a quality camera shop and ask to have a closer look at various models take some pics etc and find the one best suited to your wants and needs.

Good luck.

FREAQ.

Thank you all for ur thoughtfull.

yeh justin that is exactly 1 of the professional guy told me like that ( he said mainly due to the lense that it can focus more to give better quality).

Its just i want to geting somthing decent satifaction . i know what u mean Lepperfish

my anty had cyber shot cammera 5meg pixel( forgot model something like laste year release) the quality i took was very poor e.g macro zoom it could get the picture focus clear ( i think its crappy lense )

Any else thought are welcome for their choise and opinion

Archived