Sign in to follow this  
whatfor

Super red bristlenose catfish

If they are legit (I am not an expert on these), I guess you can dictate the price as I don't think there are others selling them. But if its too high, it may not sell. How much were you thinking? I maybe interested in getting some. 

Edited by myster619

Not sure yet , just seeing how much interest is out there.

Need to build up numbers first.

Was told they breed true, but want to make sure.

You must know what you paid for them. I am not a catfish person, but they look like Albinos feed on pumpkin

Not albinos , they have black eyes like lemon BN , this pic is a red and lemon in same pic.

I purchased the breeding colony very cheap.

Never seen these for sale so was asking for advice, will just have to try a price, thanks anyway

IMG_1907.JPG

Hmm pricing for these is kinda tricky .. it could be ....

there “super red” and RARE in Aus .....  I guess $20cm / $60 for 3cm fry .... or

there just a line breed colour morph of a common calico bristlenose ..  $10 for 3cm fry

or

around the same price as peppermint bristlenose $5-$10cm .. $15to$30 for 3cm fry .. $150-$200 for pair of breeding adults 

I guess being rare at this point in Aus it’s what ever the buyer would pay ..   I would happily pay $50each for a group of 3cm fry ..

or if this is Mr. A. H.     I’ll pay $75each if it gets me up the list quicker ;)  

GREAT JOB WITH THESE whatfor ive been looking for these for a while now .. can’t wait :)