Resun LP20 and LP40

Bit Racer

Anyone have these high volume air pumps in use and would like to share their experiences with them. Would like information such as reliability, noise levels and availability of spare parts.

My electromagnetic air compressor is just way to noisy for my liking, so I am after an alternative which will do about 20-40LPM.

Thanks in advance.

smile.gifsmile.gif

i recently purchased an LP20 to run my rack. as i have only had it approx a month i can't speak much for the reliability and spare parts. but i can say that i am very happy with it's perfromance and noise levels.

currently my pump is driving 4 air stones and two sponge filters. eeeeaaaasily! it (it will drive more in the future) whilst not COMPLETELY silent, it is pretty bloody quiet. the bubbling tends to drown out the pump anyway

I've had an LP60 running non stop for the past 8 months and it is still running quiet and does my 30 large airstones easily.

My LP60 makes some crazy noises at times - but I think some of the visiting child relatives may have something to do with this as it started the exact same day my sister brought her 4 kids round and I wasn't home ohmy.gif

The scariest part is that they were in the fish room sad.gif

i have had a resun LP-20.after 6 weeks the rubber tube on the end of the hammer arm fell apart,and at 4 months ,on other hammer the whole plastic bracket on th diafraim broke off. can only use 7/8 outlets now,so i am looking into buying a compresser or piston pump

Archived