What tankbusters do you keep?

[-fireStorm-]

I guess some of my guys qualify as tankbusters being over 30 cm in size (and growing)

Red Devil (30cm)

Petential Splendida (35cm)

Gibbiceps ( 45cm)

Black Belt ( 30cm)

Flagtail Semiprochilidous (40cm)

Also got some other potential tankbusters in the making but havent hit the 30cm size yet

Oscars - Trimacs - Jaguars - Festae - Synspillum - Fenastratus - Polleni

Umbriferum etc

Nick

i had a barra at 15cm and gave it to my brother 3 years ago it is now 20" in a 4ft/20"/20"tank.its been jumping out straight through the lids they need to be taped domn though it might break them then.he has seen dimi comps and thought they looked like barra but he has a 5/2/2ft coming b4 xmas to keep his barra in and might try d.comp in the current barra tank.would this be a big enough tank to breed dimi comp in?he has put a lot of effort into keeping barry im glad he/she didnt dry out on the floor today.are dimi comps clessed as tankbusters?btw the smaller tank is 6mm glass. :unsure

I have an Albino tiger oscar (Hank, used to belong to Andy) and another tiger oscar, hank is about 11 inches, and Russel is about 10, but Hank is about 2 inches thicker from top to bottom, and I dont think has much more growing to do. They live with a chocolate cichlid, about 20cm long. I also have a native bass about 25cm long, and a salmon tail cat, about 30cm long in another tank.

g'day,

I think I can finally post in this forum :lol:

Two weeks ago I became the proud owner of 6 cichla (mono's) hard to be exactly sure of their current size but somewhere between 9 and 12 inches. Two are slightly smaller than the others but the big 4 are starting to colour up. It's scarey how much food they can consume...I'll need another mortgage to be able to afford the live food soon....

cheers,

Peter

Archived