NLS Thera A Vs NLS cichlid

fronty_man

1mm/2mm/3mm (All purpose, cichlid, medium, large fish all the same product, just diff labels)

A balanced daily diet for all fish.

1mm Thera A

Thera A’ is a balanced diet packed with garlic (containing allicin compounds) and especially suited to feeding during periods of stress such as: quarantine of new fish; during disease recovery; and for fry before and after netting and movement.

Garlic helps to optimise the immune system and protect against parasites.

‘Thera A’ is not a medication, and disease treatments should continue to be used as appropriate.

• 3 weeks later...

1mm/2mm/3mm (All purpose, cichlid, medium, large fish all the same product, just diff labels)

1mm Thera A

Thera A’ is a balanced diet packed with garlic (containing allicin compounds) and especially suited to feeding during periods of stress such as: quarantine of new fish; during disease recovery; and for fry before and after netting and movement.

Garlic helps to optimise the immune system and protect against parasites.

‘Thera A’ is not a medication, and disease treatments should continue to be used as appropriate.

hey Azfish thanks for the reply

i ended up buying 3mm med fish formula but im thinking of getting some 4.5mm as my big fronnies just dont seem to be getting eneough but my god the colours of them after only a couple of weeks is unreal they have developed at irrodescent blue i have rarely seen on them especially the males..

im thinkin of mixing 3 mm thera A, 3 mm med fish, adn the 4.5mm lrg fish into one container so its a complete balanced meal for all of the different size fish in there... and now they get brine as a treat and love it...

what does everyone think of this combination??

Hello!

I was told that they were exactly the same too but different label but then I noticed 2% difference in protein content between the 1mm cichlid formula (min34%) and the 2mm med fish formula (min 36%)

Wonder why this slight diff?

Not the same. Each of the product lines use the same ingredients in differing quantities to suit the specific group of fish. Some of the items that are more general feed are the same such as Community, Small Fish, All Purpose, Surface Feeder & Betta (these two are semi floating/slow sinking) etc.

cheers

Just feed NLS for cichlids, if there are different sized fish than it may be an advantage to feed more than one sized pellet, I feed 3mm, 1mm and pepper grind some cichlid NLS for the fry and plankton feeders in my 2000 L rift community tank.

Feed NLS Grow to young fish.

Feed NLS Thera A for a therapeutic food if you want.

It’s really as simple as that.

Just feed NLS for cichlids, if there are different sized fish than it may be an advantage to feed more than one sized pellet, I feed 3mm, 1mm and pepper grind some cichlid NLS for the fry and plankton feeders in my 2000 L rift community tank.

Feed NLS Grow to young fish.

Feed NLS Thera A for a therapeutic food if you want.

It’s really as simple as that.

spot on! Nearly everyone I know, including shops, mix a bucket of Thera A and Cichlid (or Thera A 3mm and Large Fish) and feed the fish. Obviously only use a small container as you don't want to keep opening the buckets all the time. This way, the costs are kept down and garlic smell doesn't dominate the fish room or house! :roll This is exactly what I do.

Hi

I asked same question a few months ago... I ended up buying both and what i do is..... in the morning they get normal cichlid and at night thera A or other way around...

This way i know they getting best of both worlds

This is in my opinion a good way to feed Thera A, to allow a "medicated" dose of it to be fed to the fish. Or you could always just feed one type, and the next time you purchase, buy the other, and switch it around this way.

If you mix it together in the one container, there is no guarantee that the fish get the Thera A or not, or in what "dose" they take when they are fed, remembering that the garlic has to be ingested at certain levels to have a curative effect.

Archived