SALOUSI -- JUST TURNED MALE COLOR UNDER 1 WEEK

IPB Image

PHENO

NEW TANK

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

FOR MY WC MOBA COLONY

absolutely beautiful fish, and I can say this from personal experience, I've been to Edwins numerous times now on fish business, everything I've purchased has been healthy lively and displayed brilliant colours (the yellows and maingano have settled in well btw).

I always look forward to just looking around at all of Edwins fish whenever I know I'm going down to purchase something.

I've said it before, the red empress is something to be really proud of, as is the quality of those yellows.

Matt

I have some of Edwin's Lithos and Empress and they are developing nicely. By the look of these photos I hope to grab some of his spilo's, yellows, electra's, pheno's and maybe even taiwans. Why must you have such excellent quality fish Edwin :lol4:

I also have seen these fish in person and they look stunning. Good work Edwin you are certainly proud of keeping quality fish and it shows.

BTW the Moba's have settled in nicley and they look amazing!!

Regards

Bobby

Great quality fish. Enjoyed looking at your pics...

You obviously put alot of time into it. I love your yellows...great colour. I maybe need to get some fry when you have some.

Taiwan Reef is also awesome as is Red Empress and everything in fact....not enough tanks......

Makes me wish I had held onto my Red empress colony..at that time I couldn't get rid of the fry.

Do you keep any tang fish?

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Shirley

i have gold occies and gold comps i dont put too much effort in to them too hard lol the comps that is..i have 11 of them in a tank growing have spawned many times and have 3 fry only :) its a full time job with those..

thanks for comments

ohhh and soon either kapampa or moba colony :) wc

• 1 month later...

Archived