pallet racking

yellow

i found a place today that sells pallet racking quite cheap.they sell the stand for seventy dollars and the bearers for twenty.add gst to this too.heres the number if anyones interested it saved me a fair bit hopefully it helps others.97553343.theyre at villawood and they deliver.hth

jason

Hey Jason,

I got mine from a similar place out Liverpool way, what lenght beam is that for 20? Was it dexion?

Definalety worth shopping around for that kind of thing, think I saved about 60% on retail.

Grant

what lenght beam is that for 20? Was it dexion?

2.6m beam 2.4m high stand in dexion.i had to get dexion as i already have some and am going to attach the new stuff to the old

I take it pallet racks are for multiple tanks? What size tanks can they generally hold? Anything as big as a 4x2x2 or 5x2x2?

Cheers

Shane

Hi Shane,

They are best used for multiple tanks. I have mine using three levels for tanks. You can go as many levels as you want, provided you have the space to go up and a ladder! The main reason I like it is that it is easy to adjust the levels and easy to pack up and move.

Different beams are designed to take different weights, mine are up to 2 tonnes, and I have a 6*2 and a 2*2 next to each other, so 8 foot of tank on the same beam. This is still only above 1 tonne, so plenty more capacity. You can get different standard beam lenghts, very versatile stuff.

HTH

Hi Shane,

They are best used for multiple tanks. I have mine using three levels for tanks. You can go as many levels as you want, provided you have the space to go up and a ladder! The main reason I like it is that it is easy to adjust the levels and easy to pack up and move.

Different beams are designed to take different weights, mine are up to 2 tonnes, and I have a 6*2 and a 2*2 next to each other, so 8 foot of tank on the same beam. This is still only above 1 tonne, so plenty more capacity. You can get different standard beam lenghts, very versatile stuff.

HTH

Thanks for the info,

Might be a possibility in the future if I get a fish room going.

Cheers

Shane

Archived