Need advice on African Cichlid breeding!

kaylahannah14

Hey everyone! This is my very first post here, and about half a year ago I newly discovered African cichlids and fell in love with them! I have since wanted to expand the hobby and set up an established breeding tank. After the tank was properly cycled I added one gorgeous matured male dragon blood peacock (5 inches), three matured female dragon blood peacocks (3 inches each), and one female albino dragon blood peacock (2.5 inches). The tank is a 40 gallon breeder and the water parameters are perfect and match those of my show tank, and they have lots of caves and hiding spots. My only issue is getting them to breed, which has not happened in the two months I've had the fish in the breeding tank. They are the only five fish in the tank, any advice on why they aren't breeding? Or should I just keep waiting it out? I do about 40-50% water changes every week and they are on a diet of brine shrimp, cichlid pellets and algae tablets which I feed them every other day. Thanks in advance for any help!