Help & experience required

Mofo

$5000 for starphire? holy moley, you poor guys are copping it bad!!! that is so out there if i didnt read it in the context of this thread id definately say it was a typo lol

give St George Aquariums a call, but if you want a tank you better get in quick as they are closing in November. Alternatively you can try Abyss Aquariums or Hurstville Aquariums. They are in order of the best value for money tanks in my opinion

Hi mofo

there are some second hand sumps in a junk shop in Pt Adelaide, just as you go over the Birkenhead bridge, next to dominos they have 2 of each of the sumps you have pictured. (well they did a few weeks ago)

and yeah go the second sump

Hey Dogboy,

You are a bloody top bloke .

Thanks a load. I just went ant had a look at it. I happen to work just down the road from it. They had 2 old dodgy ones in the stands. & one real good one on the ground by the door.

Will this be big enough for a sump for my tank???? It`s in top nick

The dimensions of the sump is 108cm L X 44cm W X 34cm H & has all grates with it. It hasn’t been use much. It has all the grates in it & no media. They are asking only $85 for it. Compared to me being quoted $685 for a Trickle Filter 91x 40 x 40 Includes Draw,Bio Balls, Grids and Bulkhead

Kind Regards,

Scott

Yeah that’s a great saving.

Thanks for all your help guys.

I will start to post some pix of the set up once I move into the house & take delivery of the tank. That will be early December.

It seems so long away.

Cheers all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Guys,

Finally I have received my Tank. Let the build begin.

I picked it up from Seaview Aquariums Saturday. Aqutec 6 X 2 X 2. I will get some picks up in the next few days or 2.

I still have not made a decision on the sump as of yet. How ever I will finalize this mid next week. I will try to keep you guys up to date on the build. I will more than likely be needing you advice.

Archived