Look what I found

TropheusQueen

Look what i found cleaning out some old files.

These pics were shot at Waz's home after an Illawarra Fish Crawl :) They have not been doctored in any way she was simply just beautiful :yes:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Awwwww............................ain't she beautiful..................RIP... :cryblow::cryblow:

She certainly was a cracker - until the male decided he wanted a divorce and killed her, whilst I was at work.

I am so glad I had successfully spawned her and kept back some of her offspring, her daughter is now about 10 - 12cm and is fully coloured up equally as good as her mum. :wub:wub

The male decided to go and live with Jason (yellow) and my spare female.

Thanks Aline for showing her again - I had not seen these before, great photos. :thumbup:

Hi Andy...........sorry I missed your post mate...............This particular female I got from Pat Williamson, your female is now with Jason (yellow), he has put a few photos of her in several of his posts.

She is still going strong mate and looks great. She is very identifiable too with one horizontal black bar on one side only.

I believe she has bred for Jason as well.

I put your female and this particular female in a tank with eggcrate dividers at either end, with the male in the middle.

He chose to partner Pat's female and this is why I had to move your female to Jason's, as I didn't have a spare tank for her.

WOW! That's gotta be the best specimen I've ever seen!!! What beautiful vibrant red and good solid barring too!

I swear when I settle down and buy a house I'm gonna build a mega-tank into a wall and have a pair! ;-) AWESOME Cichlids, totally awesome!

Cheers man, I'm jealous!

Pete.

That's gotta be the best specimen I've ever seen!!!

yeah im with pete its definetely the second best specimen ive ever seen.... hey waz :p

hi andy.Hi Andy...........sorry I missed your post mate...............This particular female I got from Pat Williamson, your female is now with Jason (yellow), he has put a few photos of her in several of his posts.

She is still going strong mate and looks great. She is very identifiable too with one horizontal black bar on one side only.

I believe she has bred for Jason as well.

ive had her for afew years now shes the fish that ive now owned the longest.i wouldnt part with her for a million dollars shes not only my favourite fish but also my wifes.shes about twelve inches now and as mean as ever.shes got her own 3 x 2.5 x 2.

Archived