Brichardi with multies

Zebbedy

Hi everyone, pretty straight forward question here. I've done some research and am planning on putting together a tank with a pair of brichardi and a pair of multies, tank is around 50 gallons or 180 litres. Just wondering if anyone else here has done similair and has any advice?

Nice. I don't think you will have a problem then. Put a small rock pile on one end for the brichardi, and a shell bed on the other side with open space in between and I reckon they will be fine. 

If the brichardi are older / much larger than the multis I'd probably release them first and let them get comfortable on the shell bed before putting the brichardi in. 

Hi there, I was wondering something very similar. I've currently got a 130L shell dweller tank cycling, I have fine sand substrate, some holey rock at one end and the rest will be shells. I want to get a little colony of Multis going, but wondered whether I could keep either a couple of Juli or brichardi in the rocks, or some paracyprichromis up top. Would these prevent the Multis from breeding?