Hey guys, this is my first post! About half a year ago I discovered and fell in love with african cichlids. I am now trying to expand the hobby and start breeding them. I currently have a 40 breeder that has been properly cycled with one matured male dragon blood peacock (5 inches) three matured female dragon blood peacocks (3-3.5 inches) and one matured female albino dragon blood peacock (3 inches). I have had them in the tank for about two months and none of them have mated/ none of the females are carrying eggs. I am just wondering if there is anything that I can do to encourage the breeding process, or if I am doing anything wrong. Info on my tank: I do a 40-50% water change once a week, water parameters are perfect and the same as my show tank, there are lots of caves and hiding spots for the females if needed.. is this normal for the process to take this long? Thanks in advance for and help!!