Tanks - indoor/display tanks

MattG_Sydney

Hey Folks,

Just checking to see if any of you have good tips around display tanks.. I am after a 150 to 180 cm tank for indoor user as a display tank. It would go inside the house, hence needs to be aesthetically pleasing. (else my wife will have issues with me messing up her interior set up 😆). I have seen a few brands and designs. I think the main thing for me would be the durability and the tank ability to withstand water spills (I have seen some tanks bubbles up due to moisture etc). Please let me know any good brands and or places that I should check out.

I am in Sydney so it has to be in Sydney area and ability to deliver as well.

Cheers M

Abyss Aquariums in Gregory Hills made both of my tanks and cabinets.  They custom make everything in house so it won't be a problem for them to match your existing decor.  Their prices are competitive and they can deliver.

Hey @MattG_Sydney

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Pet-Supplies/Western-Sydney-Aquariums-Custom-Made-Tanks-343341832491243/

Western Sydney Aquariums at Emu Plains has a good rep, well use to so assume they still do , I think the guys name is Steve 

Might be worth checking them out if you wanted custom. I had the same issue of fitting in with the wifes interior ideas so got a Aqua One Brilliance 180 a couple of years ago, she liked it, i got a new tank...win win..lol... I have swapped out the canister that came with it for an FX6 (by choice, use the Aqua one canister on a 4 ft) nut have had all the small globes in the lighting set up go, only real down side with the tank from my point of view