Display size Peacocks and Haps in Sydney?

300Magnum

Hi All, just a quick intro.  I have just joined this forum as I have an interest in African Cichlids.  I have a 6x2x1.5 display tank, and also breed Electric Yellows and Lombardoi as a bit of a hobby. 

In the recent Sydney storms, we lost electricity for 2.5 days, and by the time I managed to organise a generator etc, I lost a few of my display males, which I am not too happy about.  I am looking for any breeders in Sydney selling display male Peacocks or Haps so that I can replace the ones I lost.  

I would be interested in Blue Dolphins, Eureka Red Jacobfreibergi and similar.  I was looking at aquaticfish.com.au (based in Kogarah) and they seem to have large sizes available........does anyone have any recommendations that they could help me with?

Thanks, yes aware of Labyrinth however they mostly carry smaller size ones.  I am hoping to replace the display males that I lost during the power outage, so I am after males that are 10cm or larger size.  Thanks anyway...

On 14 June 2016 at 1:01 PM, simy696 said:

Labyrinth Aquarium

labyrinth aquarium i wish i was in sydney and could pay a visit.

I'm pretty sure Andrew at Labyrinth will ship fish at buyers expense. 

to me? yeah bought some 9months back one or two of the aulonocara undu reef have just recently coloured up nice. still waiting for my tiger nkandas but they still got a bit of growing too doo if i get lucky with a male.

and if i was magnum id pay them a visit buy the small ones and wait the 9months to a year depending and enjoy watching them grow and change.

Archived