eheim 2028 impellers

Priscacara

G'day, I'm needing to replace the impeller on my 2028 as its starting to make a bit of noise. Its been running for 3 years almost non stop so it deserves a bit of wear I think! I've got 3 quotes "locally" and the best is $95 up in Melbourne but costs to get there are around $15, the highest quote was $110 and close enough to pick up. I know eheim is or was supposedly a top brand but a simple impeller costing 1/4 the price of the unit when it was new? I know we get charged high prices here for our gear but are these people serious? I'm happy to pay postage if needed from interstate so if anyone knows of a better price please PM me the shop or website details.

My other option is to retire the eheim and get something else for the new discus tank (4x2x2) fluval 405 unit does 400L so maybe a bit small. Pro aqua 1500L and 2000L with UV might be an option but no reviews that I've found of these.

Cheers!

Hi

I usually buy my Eheim replacement parts from this ebay store based in UK.

The impeller for 2028 costs AUD$28, give or take. Delivery is about $4.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EHEIM-2026-28-2...=item2c5d438881

cheers

Tim

G'day, I'm needing to replace the impeller on my 2028 as its starting to make a bit of noise. Its been running for 3 years almost non stop so it deserves a bit of wear I think! I've got 3 quotes "locally" and the best is $95 up in Melbourne but costs to get there are around $15, the highest quote was $110 and close enough to pick up. I know eheim is or was supposedly a top brand but a simple impeller costing 1/4 the price of the unit when it was new? I know we get charged high prices here for our gear but are these people serious? I'm happy to pay postage if needed from interstate so if anyone knows of a better price please PM me the shop or website details.

My other option is to retire the eheim and get something else for the new discus tank (4x2x2) fluval 405 unit does 400L so maybe a bit small. Pro aqua 1500L and 2000L with UV might be an option but no reviews that I've found of these.

Cheers!

Archived