Aquarium display in Paris

ozarowana

mate they are some absolutely sensational pictures :thumb

what sort of catfish is the one 5th from the bottom and what sort of american is the one 2nd from the bottom ? - i really like em hey

what sort of catfish is the one 5th from the bottom and what sort of american is the one 2nd from the bottom ? - i really like em hey

believe the American is a vieja argentea and the plec a gold nugget..

very nice fish there

thanks for the look sir!

ps. wondering if someone else overseas ever do a thread on 'Aquarium Display in Australia' *laugh hard*

believe the American is a vieja argentea and the plec a gold nugget..

anyone know if these are available here in Aus ?

from memory they are rotkeil sevs or red headed sevs they are known as well. Pretty sure they wouldnt be in aus. Dont think sevs have been allowable imports for a long time. I still have a huge soft spot for these fish as they were the first cichlid i ever bred when i was 13. Still remember getting home from school and finding my newely formed pair with a clutch of eggs. Was pretty exciting stuff haha. I will own them again one day as they are awesome fish.

from memory they are rotkeil sevs or red headed sevs they are known as well. Pretty sure they wouldnt be in aus. Dont think sevs have been allowable imports for a long time. I still have a huge soft spot for these fish as they were the first cichlid i ever bred when i was 13. Still remember getting home from school and finding my newely formed pair with a clutch of eggs. Was pretty exciting stuff haha. I will own them again one day as they are awesome fish.

Hi Rotkeil severums are available in Aus, I used to have a colony of 5 of them.

Thats awesome, i stand corrected. Would love to know where to get hold of some of a few. My dream tank is a 6x2 with rotkeils chocs uaru and earthe eaters.

Archived