My turn for a break

Cichlids_au

After dealing with people’s problems for so long and being the focus of numerous harassment issues by those that cause a lot of members trouble, I need to have some time out to revive.

If anyone needs help with anything please contact one of the other Mod’s or Admins, and if it is a major matter or a submission of articles etc, please contact YeW who is the other Webmaster that can do all your SCP related changes.

Ciao for now and see you all on the other side. Play nice and enjoy the forums.

Hi All -

Mark definately deserves a break, we've had some nasty issues to deal with recently - and he's done a fantastic job.

For any future problems (until Mark returns) please contact myself, Andy, BaZ, Anita or Ben for any administrative problems.

For any problems with moderation etc please contact E4G13M4N, Chilli Powder, Link2Hell or Willy Wombat for assistance.

Remember guys and gurls we are all in this for the same reasons - we like fish. The mods, admins and myself do this voluntarily (there is no pay!)... so abuse a mod/admin and you'll find yourself without many friends at the SCP biggrin.gif

Cheers -

Good luck mate, lets hope when you come back you are re-freshed and ready to take on the SCP again. But for now have fun. Benno biggrin.gif

Guest Panga

Sorry to hear that Mark.

I hope you have a nice break and im sure everyone here will look forward to your return. biggrin.gif

Cheers Troy biggrin.gif

Archived