Some nice pics with shot details

Guest Gutty

Guest Gutty

Clicky click here to see some great shots of many different fish.

They are taken by Cichlidsforever on Cichlid-forum.com

The great thing about them(and the reason for posting this thread) is that each photo lists the camera settings used for the shot.

Very helpful info for newbies like me........... blink.gif ....and well worth a look.

Lata

Matt

Guest Gutty

Very true ! There is also an OB Dimi comp in there somewhere...... unsure.gif

But still some good pics and useful info.

Yea, I flicked through the whole lot already (have a networking prac class ATM and am very bored laugh.gif )

He has alot of really good shots of really incredible fish - but also quite a few fish with "dubious" heritage dry.gif

Guest Gutty

I didn't post it to show off his fish. I posted it because it gives some helpful info as far as taking photos goes.

If no ones interested in that i'll remove it........to easy.

Well some people may not like to see the hybrids but next to all those pure species it might make others take note. The pure species have better coloration than the hybrids.

They are great pics though and thanks for sharing. cool.gif

There is alot of controversy surrounding "Blue" dempseys. They are really common and popular OS (in the US particularly) but nobody seems to know what they actually are or where they originated from dry.gif I would put my money on it being a hybrid of some sort, but I guess its possible its a line-bred form; definately not a naturally occuring fish.

Archived